Mobile apps are revolutionizing the way businesses operated in servicing customers. An in-house mobile app that is dedicated to a particular brand can draw in more monthly visitors to your website than ever. It can also generate leads from customers belonging to untouched demographics, especially mobile users. Unlike a few years ago, mobile apps now are now made interactive to engage your visitors. It is the latest trend that helps in building brand recognition.
Developers majorly use C++, PHP, Java, Swift and HTML5 to develop specific and cross-platform apps. The primary objective of an app is to have a better customer reach and an enhanced developer experience can do wonders in terms of designing the app, using the right colors, and making it easy for customers to navigate.
Mobile apps are now a requirement in almost all the industries today. Tech giants such as Salesforce have their very own app development platform such as Salesforce AppExchange. This is where you can create and use apps with your B2B and B2C clients. Other than this we are quite familiar of several e-commerce apps for shopping, virtual payments, entertainment, medical help, and more.
1. The Cloud: We can already see the influence of cloud apps, and the incomparable benefits of the cloud. There is rise in the need for maintaining and architect skills for the cloud-based applications and because of high cost-efficiency and convenience of use, the cloud is #1 technology that is world is going to depend on for smooth running of businesses.
Cloud apps save time, save money, offer a more user-friendly experience to customers and the security level is better. Companies that are switching to the cloud are being wise in every respect.
2. Artificial Intelligence (AI): It’s true that artificial intelligence is now a major factor that helps businesses in growing online. It is also not a threat to humanity, as some might say. AI is undoubtedly an integral part of mobile app development, and the need of the hour is to keep up with the latest trends.
Artificial Intelligence helps in display learning, it is processed by machines. These intelligent software are able to learn, reason and plan traits. The technology also manipulates other software tools, websites, and apps, and it improves the experience of a user online.
3. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR): While AR keeps you connected to the world and helps you enjoy the live view of a subject with the help of your smart device or a camera, VR shuts off the external world, and lets your mind think you are in a completely different place while you actually are sitting on your couch.
The technology used to be widely used for gaming a few years ago, now it is widely used by business professionals of the engineering industry, the medical sector, educational institutions, architecture, etc. These realities have the ability to engage users with wearable technologies, smart devices and apps.
Now that AR and VR are moving to the era of 4D from the current 3D era, it is going to be a game changer for business professionals and investors around the globe.
4. Internet of Things(IoT): IoT referst to the interconnection of everyday objects online, over the internet. It transfers data without the need to interact and it is one of the most popular technologies that is in demand by most of the business industries today.
The internet of things is known to connect everything to a single system and this makes apps easier to function. This also helps AI to conduct it’s operations more effectively, and apps can deliver easy to complex services with the help of IoT.
5. Blockchain Technology: Blockchain technology refers to the use of cryptography to link blocks or records together. The objective is to acquire multiple patterns of the network to keep away hackers.
The technology is used to create a permanent, public and transparent ledger system. This system compiles sales data and tracks digital use.
The technology is known to reduce intermediaries, which increases the process speed, and reduce cost. This maintains transparency and also keeps you data secure.