Businesses will soon need to develop their mobile apps to stay ahead in the competition. The most frequently asked question is why should businesses need to develop mobile apps and till how long will there purpose get served.
2. Personalized Content: Users often prefer a very tailored content which is easy to read and understand. User friendly personalization is critical in making user experience fabulous and delightful. It can be based on users interests and mobile apps make it easier to accommodate personalized experiences. Users can prioritize their preferences and choices from the beginning by using mobile app. It will bring a windfall gain and profit to the users as you can sell your products and services directly to the customers.
3. Instant online and offline access: Mobile apps provides marvellous experiences with their ability to work offline and online. Mobile apps allow users to consume their content by storing sensitive data that can be accessed offline too. Some apps like banking, retail, entertainment, sports, news work both offline and online. Mobile apps provide an opportunity to work offline which is the basic fundamental differences between mobile app and mobile website. One can read the news or play games even without the internet now and this is revolutionary, amazing and exciting.
4. Push notifications and instant updates: One of the major reasons why enterprises and big businesses build a mobile app is because of its ability to send instant and non-intrusive notifications to your app users. Regular updates can be sent via Play Store, iTunes, and windows store to your app over the air. Keep it updated all the time with all the latest features, images and product listings. You can promote your products and services as well as increase your profits and sales.
5. Branding and Design: Mobile apps can be designed to support features like drag, pitch, hold, tap, double tap, and more, each performing a certain action that increases user friendliness. You need not depend upon the browser elements or device and can design your application in the way you want. According to the company’s branding, every mobile app is customized. There’s nothing better than a mobile app if you are changing your branding. You can virtually change the appearance of your mobile app along with colors and layout whenever you want version upgrades and uniform it according to your vision and the requirements of the users. You can turn your app into 24*7 earning Salesman.
6. Using Device Features: You can code an app into the various features of a native device. After downloading, you can use features like Camera that can scan PFD’s, QR and barcodes, NFC to use for payments, GPS to connect with maps and other services, accelerometer, gyro meter and compass that can be used for thousands of different purposes. Device features can shorten the time users take to perform an action. It can fundamentally change the user interaction with the device and and applications.
7. Productivity improvement and cost reduction Mobile apps can increase and expand your audience reach in a very short span of time by reducing marketing costs. Mobile apps increases communication between employees, vendors and customers. Mobile apps can increase productivity by 20-40%. Your marketing and advertising cost gets reduced drastically. You can increase your social footprints on the internet via social channels in your mobile app.
8. Interactive Engagement Through mobile apps, you can share images, current location, status and more with your friends. You can do a one click buy and if you’re a seller, you can interact with your customers through chatbots. Nowadays, companies these days are developing websites that habituates their customers with task based associations over apps. It improves user’s experience for purchase, query and various other purposes.